Thursday, October 9, 2008

me

HI!!!!!!! I M NISHA PPL CUL ME NISH OR SHA IS UP 2 U MY VERI BEST BEST FREN IS AYU WANDIRA BTE SUNARNO !!!!! my fav colour is blue , black, white.... !! i am a karatae fighter and a drama artist i love my frens as much as my family i do hav a childhood fren he is faariz inshort 22 say he is my history he will appear every part of my life !!! but he could be only my fren not more than that ahh [hey! dont mistaken , cuz , there are people who mistakes] i l0ove my family da best man in da world i would say is my DAD i love him!!! he know wat 22 do at da right time ! most he doesnt hurt my feelings if sumtin is not right he will explain 22 me !?! da next person i would say is my aunt she is carin and understanding !!! she always motivates me in any point of her!!!! i love da most !!!! there rest of my family member is da same as everyone as!!!k wat uu want 222 know more ahhh!!!! nevermine just read my post and uu willl know kkk!!!!!! be wif me always!?!

No comments: