Friday, October 10, 2008

A unforgetable moment
















It was on 12/8 when there was a stupit ramor about me and my fren(boy) frm 1A it would be only a romar because he is my fren only but turn up 22 be as terrible as...!!!! it started because of ( gurl and her frens) ashwarya and her frens who are da same class as him > she started it , i dont really know wat she want 22 achieve by this romar but it end up 22 be misunderstandin >infrout of my eyes my fren iffah who is da same class as him chatted wif him , i get 22 know how bad he thought about me [he just dont know wat happen] wat could i do only cry how could da true be without my close frens(ayu,iffah) explainin 22 him they only know wat happen from start 22 the end !?! so please help me if not i would cry 4 da rest of my life by knowin that people hav a bad impression on me!!!!!! if he read this post it is 4 me 22 tell that i am sorry 4 wat happen and a guide 22 know da true which is that i didnt do any thing!?!?!?!

No comments: