Saturday, April 25, 2009

kk sorry for the late information


k i own up for telling you this late ! kkkk yah i know that you guys would have seen the news ! i know although i have received the best child actress award and it was telecast in the news i will never show attitude ! like what you all would think ! you now wat i cant really belive that this award could only go to one person outstanding in singapore and it came to me i luv it has i am mad about drama ! you can ask me why i didnt not take drama as my cca it is just because i do want to learn somthing new sooo its sports time for me ! hahahahah! k if you know about this don'1 report to school about this cause i would want to show me off especially to the hod of cca kkk! luv you i want some hugies!! thanx my dear frenz i will do it once and more for uu all!

No comments: