Tuesday, April 28, 2009

kkk! no point hiding!

kk ! i know very squeezed me 4 me singing competition result ! kk i pretended to be deaf! hahahah kk ! actually i am happy to say that i didn't disappoint you all kk! i was 1st for solo , duet , and music round and i won the overal championship hack care about winning the importance to me is i did not waste my frens time for a losing battle ! kk ! wat els ! ya did you all see channel news asia on 240409 if yes keep things to yourself if no and found out dont spared and if you really dont know try to find out i will give you time till 050509 if not you will be one step below the average kkk! any information pls contact me ! hahahahah! but i will not tell you what was in the news!

1 comment:

SaaLaiNisa said...

halo hahahahhahaha eh look at the previous post post and u written there that u gt best child actress than why telling them to keep and dnt spread and go and find out or isit u want to c how stupid they are ah?!!!! and ya u did not fail us and guess i write this in less than 45 seconds in exam ???!!! hahahaha see u in the nxt post and good luck in exams ( MYE) and wish me 2 ok
hit me back

-nisa
* i wish Mr.Gary tells it infront the whole sch