Thursday, April 9, 2009

oh my god national nationals top scorer for karatae

IT was a mirecal i, the national scorer for national karatae competition is all this true or just a kind of fooling .when my name was written there beside the number 1 it is getting my ticker out of my tacker till now i couldn't relive from the surprises i broke the record of 45 by getting 47 oh my god . there total of five competiton

  • 1st competiton gymnasticis got 9 out of 10
  • 2nd competition fighting aganist nationals got 10 out of 10
  • 3rd copetition 3km running got 10 out of 10 [this was really a surprisin cause i even ran faster than 2.4 km timing: 11.1]
  • 4th competition spriting got 9 out of 10
  • 5h competition weight liftin got 9 out 10 [ i could have gotten 10 if i did not hurry myself ]

so total 47 out of 50 this is not finalized for dipoloma cause it is a combination of 8 years

i have a hard feeling that my friends will win their bet oh my god that shouldn't happen . faariz my friends gave me a mega meal treat in sweatzen and he got me preaseats isn't he sweet and he stated that there are more surprises coming up ........... mon 10:09 is the time i have been waiting for 8 years omg wat is goin to happen i really got to wait . any way i would like to tell my whole hearted thnx to my frenz who have supported me till here NISA ' FAARIZ, SHADARIL' SAFIYA AND OF CAUSE THOSE WHO WANTED ME TO ACHEIVE thnx guys i will never ever forget that moments luv you all always thnx once again

1 comment:

SaaLaiNisa said...

hi de .... spelling error : miracal!!!!!! hehehe Unoe something u showed ppl that NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE N EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE but not standing infront of the sun 1 sec boom in ashes hahahah but atleast got stand hehe* bye reply ok and follow me lah just press follo .. bye :)