Tuesday, May 25, 2010

will ....trust me


kk i know it has been 9 months i have not torched my blog anyway sooo many things has happen and i am not going to dig the pasT ...we are back as frens time changes and my class ROCKS this year ..kk i will update my blog everyday..
first of all my results which i am not pleased about
eng....D7
maths...C5
science...C6
mother tongue...B3
humanities..B4
F ANd N...B4
POA...A1
L1R5...25
L1L4...20
kk i have to say this i can do better i really can i will show u nothing is impossible...everyone round have high hopes on me my teachers loves me and is only my english and i will do it kk i will ...and yah my next step...TARGETS for next exam
ENG...B4
MATHEMATICES...A2
SCIENCE...B3
POA...A1
MOTHER TONGUE...A1
HUMANITIES...A2
F AND N...A2
L1R5...13
L1R4...12
YAH I can I CAN

No comments: